Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Back

I suck, I know. I had planned to keeping writing on a regular basis, but that plan went out the window when I stepped foot in New Jersey. Oh well, not the case, and instead you get the cliff notes version of what I have been up to.


- MTB riding in New Jersey, getting back out on the trails I rode in high school.
- Decent road riding on the SSCX bike
- Great food provided by Mom and Dad
- Memorial Day fun on Keuke Lake with College Buddies
- Getting to watch a lot baseball
- Good booze to drink for free
- Remembering that it sucks to ride in humid weather


Yeah that is basically the jist of it all, heres a picture


Believe it or not, on the right side of the road is a National Wildlife Refuge, in New Jersey of all places. There aint a smoke stack in sight on any of these roads.

1 comment: